When you invest in dance at our school, you invest in your child’s total education. We believe that a dance education is a wonderful asset to every child from the one-hour per week recreational student to the aspiring professional dancer.
- Dance develops motor skills and coordination.
- Dance builds self-esteem and confidence.
- Dance teaches socialization skills and teamwork.
- Dance promotes self-discipline, self-pride and responsibility.
- Dance encourages concentration skills.
- Dance at KDS has benefits that last a lifetime.
At KDS, we have several different programs for students who want to be more involved! While we know that many young dancers want only to dance for fun & exercise, we also recognize that many want to pursue dance even further!
As a dancer who is looking for a more intensive program, or a team environment, there are many levels of commitment, so that you and your family can take small steps, and add things on as you like!
Some of you may seek a lower-commitment level community performance opportunities, while others may have or develop the interest for intensive competitive dance, and preparation for college and/or professional dance! No matter what your interest level, we have a program for you, once you have reached a particular level of training.